Monday 21 October 2013

IndigoBlu Challenge......

It's the 21st of the month so that means a new challenge begins on the IndigoBlu Challenge Blog.
This months theme is Chocolate Orange
This is my DT card.
You can join in or have a look here

I have taken a panel of white card and painted it with the delicious IB Cottage Paints in Hot Cocoa and Burning Bonfire.I have not coloured the card completly so that you get bits of white showing through. I sort of dry brushed the Hot Cocoa so that it wasn't too strong. Next I stamped over it with the Love Is stamp in Versfine Sepia Ink. I then die cut the panel with a flower die and shaped and layered them together. I stamped an 8"x 8" card with my favourite Vintage Flourish stamp, again in sepia. Then I stamped the Discover Your Passion onto a peice of orange toned card and then placed a die over it, if you do it this way you can correct it if you haven't stamped it straight. Ink the edges with a little distress ink in Frayed Burlap. Add pads for dimension.
Hope you like it and feel inspired to have a go. Just remember if you haven't got the right colours for a project, paint your own!! 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I'm loving the colours. Thank you for doing the mini tutorials Pauline, it's a lovely way to get inspiration. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Pauline, love that flourish stamp you've used. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.