Tuesday 22 October 2013

A Card For Cumbria....

I'm so looking forward to my visit to Kendal, Lake District on Saturday. I will be demmonstrating all the amazing IndigoBlu products at Grosvenor House Papers so if any of you fabulous followers are around here on Saturday I do hope you can come along and visit me here. So whilst I was making some samples to take with me I thought I would make them a card using.... Tah Dah.... none other than the IB Map stamp, which is of course showing the Lake District. PERFECT!!!!
So what do you think....... 

6 comments:

  1. Do you ever sleep!

    I would love to visit you demonstrating in the lakes as it hubby's and mine favourite place.

    I have the stamp you used but have never used it for a card, i will definitely be giving it a go. I like the 'man' theme going on, maybe my male relatives will not have to have flower cards ever again :)

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do seem to be on a male theme just lately!! Wonder what theme will grab me next???????
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great map stamp, lovely card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, I do love my map stamp too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Lush I need this stamp Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.