Tuesday 15 October 2013

Delayed tutorial and...

 A thank you...
Sorry guys the big bad internet wasn't playing yesterday day on my laptop so couldn't do the tutorial. My iPad only allows me to write to you, it won't let me add photos etc..  I've been having a few connection problems lately so that may have something to do with it.
I'm blaming yesterday's awful weather and the fact that I have such limited computer knowledge!!! So it will be done, just bear with me

A big thank you goes to Solihull Craft Club for making me welcome last night and I hope you all enjoy your mini books. I look forward to teaching you again soon. X

1 comment:

  1. I just love the bauble and cannot believe I missed it before. Congratulations on your great news as well.
    Love Ash
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.