Saturday 26 October 2013

A Perfect Day......

With some amazing crafty friends in the Lake District.
What a busy day at Grosvenor House Papers. Eleven Demonstrations going on from Molly Bloom, Woodware, Crafters Companion, We R Memory Keepers, Lindsey Mason, Fimo, Pergamano, the lovely Janet from Grosvenor House and of course little old me demo'ing the fabulous IndigoBlu stamps and flakes, to name but a few.
Such an action packed crafty day and I'm just feeling a little exhausted right now. I have to say a HUGE big thank you to Janet and Keith for their hospitality this weekend and a fab time at the pub, The Crown at High Newton, and followed by a yummy curry for dinner.
Another big thank you goes to Jane and the team in the Grosvenor Craft Shop for all their running around, cups of tea and lovely lunch. To say I have enjoyed myself immensely would be an understatement and I might have to report back to HQ that I think I should be the only demonstrator that goes to Grosvenor House from now on, the FOUR HOUR journey wouldn't matter at all.
I only hope I will get back home tomorrow before the hurricane catches me up because here in Kendal the wind is howling outside already.
I'll be putting some pics on here soon
Xx

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you had a great time - can't wait to see the pics - see you Tuesday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time. I love that place. Careful how you travel.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you had a great time my friend, and they want you to come back again cause I know you would love that!! I don't think I will be travelling over there anytime soon, although the Lakes is my most favourite place in the U.K and the whole of the R.O.I being my most favourite place on earth, so far! lol....I used to visit Windermere, Derwent water and on the car ferry acrss Coniston, often as a young mother for days out, always came back with a big slab of Mint cake from Kendal, hope you managed to get some down ya girl!!! love to hear about your demoing escapades, here's to more in the New Year hun, hugs, V xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.