Thursday 3 October 2013

Demo Days....

Hi guys, I have been asked to give details of where I am demonstrating so I hope this helps.
5th and 6th October
I will be at Gardenlands, Cadbury Garden and Leisure,
Bridgenorth Road,
Shipley,
Wolverhampton
WV6 7EJ
This demo is for IndigoBlu and I will be working with all the scrummy Christmas stamps. I would love it if anyone is in the area and wants to pop by and say hi. I will be there both Saturday and Sunday.
The follow Saturday the 12th October I will be here at Osbornes Mega Craft Day which is at the Crown Banqueting Suite,
Hurst Lane,
 Shard End,
Birmingham
B34 7HP
I will be one of five demonstrators doing workshops and make and takes. All this for £20 and a goody bag and cake too.
Again I hope to see you here too.

Keep the comments coming in on the Did You Hear It post and you may be the lucky one to win the goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.