Monday 6 January 2014

Back to the.......

Poorly computer doctor today. My poor old girl could only manage to stay alive for ten minutes this morning so off we went back to the doctor this afternoon and she's staying there tonight. I'll get a progress report tomorrow.
I'll need to know how much it will cost to get her fixed because she is getting on a bit and it just might not be worth it in the end
So I'm waiting with baited breath to see how she gets on. In the meantime I can give you a progress report on my own venture in the computer course I've been doing.
Well I told you I'd passed my word 1 exam and my PowerPoint exam (I've even received my certificate for word 1) and today I started on excel. All I can say is OMG!!! I just want to cry.
Now numbers have never been my thing but everyone kept telling me "it's ok excel does it all for you" so how come I feel like I'm back in an algebra class at school. I may as well  be learning Greek!
I've promised I'll turn up tomorrow but it's not looking good. Lyndsey, one of the tutors, said "don't worry you wouldn't be able to learn French in one day either" but I know Lyndsey is fed up of hearing her name called already.
I'm having palpitations and hot sweats just thinking of tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Bless. Hope your computer is ok tomorrow. Don't worry about Excel...just take a day at a time and you will be fine. I have palpitations and hot sweats and I'm not doing it!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.