Thursday 7 February 2013

let's Try Again...

Here we go again. I am about to try and add a scrapbook page photo. Fingers crossed Deb.
YAY!!!!!! it's worked, well I never. Does this make me a fully fledged blogger now, I do hope so because I was about to throw this laptop through the window Anyway, back to the scrapbook page, this is a page a taught in my scrapping class last week. I think everone enjoyed it.
I taught them how to make the ribbon flowers with 12" of ribbon and the red double sided tape. They are really easy to make, though sometimes you are not sure wether you are making a rose or a carnation. It's all in the  rolling and pinching
Hope you like the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.