Wednesday 13 February 2013

Counting the days....

Four more sleeps until the trade show YAY!!!!!!
This is when I am let loose to assist in buying all the new goodies for Pink Tulip Creations. I just can't wait.
Sheila has trouble keeping me under control ( well I know she has that problem most days ) because I am like a kid in a sweet shop. We start to look at one item that I am raving about but before Sheila has sorted that out,  I am on to the next one!!
The lovely Tracy is coming too ( I think Sheila has asked her to come as back up in case I go manic again )
Anyway, only four more sleeps. Have got my notebook ready, have started to jot down anything I think we should have a sneaky peak at.
The only downside to these trade events is that you can look and order, but you can't bring it home with you to ooh and aah over.
So stand by, all you Pink Tulip shoppers, the new products will be on there way as soon as I can get hold of Sheila's bank account (hee hee).
How many hours in four sleeps??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.