Tuesday 19 February 2013

Happy bunny.....

Wow!! What a day!!
It was back to the NEC today for the last day of the trade show, and we (Pink Tulip) have had another gruelling day buying all the new goodies for the shop.
It has been another ego boosting day for me as Kay, from Indigo Blu, has asked me to design some cards for her and given me all the lovely new release stamps to work with. How lucky am I!!

I also had a pressie from Spellbinders of not one, but two sets of new dies. How much better could today get?
Then I was given a scrapbooking pack from the lovely guys from Stampbox.

I Love My Work!!!!

I am posting this from the comfort of my bed, with hardly the energy to lift my cup of tea, but have had a fab time at the show and would like to say a big thank you to Sheila (PTC) for letting me assist in buying all the new products. I look forward to designing new projects for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.