Tuesday 24 March 2015

A Tutorial....

Hi Bloggers, hope you are all fit and well
At two recent demonstrations I've been showing how to make a little wallet which can hold a card, gift voucher, ticket or even money (of the note kind)
I promised I would do a tutorial here for a few of the ladies at Daisy Jewels and Crafts

There is two versions on the table here made with Marion Smith Collections. I did a male and a female version
So if you can pop back tomorrow I will have all the details and pics here for you to follow. Sorry can't do it now as I'm surrounded  by sample work for upcoming demos and workshops but I promise I'll have it done to post tomorrow
Hope you can pop back
P xx

Ps I've updated my demo/workshop schedule if you want to know where I'll be in the coming months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.