Saturday 21 March 2015

A Day At......

Daisys
Another fabulous Demo Day with the Lovely Wendy and Jeff and their customers. 
I was asked to Demo with Marion Smith papers and here are a few of my samples


so do you like the glue bottle adding a touch of craftiness to the pic? How could I not have noticed it!!


Here's the other Tussie Mussie cone I told you about before. This one doesn't have a handle and I've used the Sizzix Tim Holtz Tattered Florals and Tattered Leaves Die for the flowers. I've used a 12"x12" paper to make it with and it looked lovely filled with Easter Eggs - long gone now!!! 


All these are from Mad Tea Party Collection


One for the guys from Nirvana Collection with some Scrapberrys embellishments

I had a great day and look forward to a return visit in April



4 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline your samples are gorgeous. I can see why you are looking forward to your return visit. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Pauline, an array of fabulous samples, loving the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations showing the papers off brilliantly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.