Friday 21 February 2014

IndigoBlu Challenge Time......

Going For Gold this month and there has been some fabulous entries. This is my DT inspiration.......

I have edged a panel of card with Chariots of Fire Mega Flakes then attached it to a card. I've gilded a large Flourish Altered Ego and brushed off the excess from the nooks and crannies. Then I stamped the saying from the new Boadicea stamp set with FlitterGlu and again gilded it with Chariots of Fire.
A finishing touch with liquid pearls and it was complete.
Here is where to go to see all the DT designs and the fabulous entries.

http://indigoblublogchallenge.blogspot.com/2014/02/challenge-13-going-for-gold.html
Why not have a go yourself, we would love to see your designs.

I'm off the Cheltenham on Saturday. I'm demoing at The Range for Trimcraft using the fabulous Mirabelle Collection. If your around pop by and say hi, I would love you to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.