Tuesday 18 February 2014

Demo Day.......

For Jones Craft at Inspirations, Preston.

I was lucky enough to be asked to be a Demonstrator at the lovely Inspirations Craft Shop, by Jones Craft, this week and to use the fabulous Kaisercraft paper ranges. In particular I used Lady Rose and Tea Break collections.
I had a great time and was made really welcome by all the staff and  Karen and Ann have asked me to return for another demo day on March 27th and also to do a workshop on 25th April. If anyone is interested in either of these events please call the shop for more details.
It has to be said, I was not feeling my best with my sniffley cold. I was giving my best Rudolph impression with my rosy red glowing nose, but hopefully it didn't stop the customers enjoying themselves. I know I did.
I'd like to give a mention to two lovely ladies, Christine and Jaqui, who spent some time with me. It was a pleasure to have them visit.

1 comment:

  1. The pleasure was all mine.........you are so inspiring!! Hope your cold is better. Jacqui

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.