Thursday 13 June 2013

My First DT Card....

For the Crafty Ribbons Challenge.
Well here it is, my first card using the yummy scrummy ribbons from Crafty Ribbons. It was o nice to be asked to join the team and I hope I can do them proud.
On this card I have used the wonderful seam binding, in three shades of blue, to make ribbon flowers. I love these flowers, they are so easy to make yet look really effective.
To my followers who don't know of the Crafty Ribbons Challenge why not pop over to the blog and take a look. You never know, you may want to take part in the challenge yourself.
 

11 comments:

  1. Fab card, glad you've joined us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to be on the team Laura
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab colours Pauline, fab card, fab ribbon and I love the little birds. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and the ribbon is fabulous!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous seam binding ribbons from crafty ribbons, just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blues and the ribbon flowers!
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, I love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous first DT creation Pauline. Welcome to the team. Look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, it's always scary to know which card to start with
    P x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.