Thursday 9 May 2013

More Sewing....

Related Cards. I did say how fond I am of designing cards with a sewing theme so I have another three to show you that I made a while ago.
I have used a birdcage to make the bustle on this dress form and finished off at the waist with ribbon roses. I've painted a panel of canvas and stamped onto it then edged it with lace and braids and layered it onto a punched panel. Some more stamping with the Kaisercraft scissor stamp and the stamps used are a Katy Fox range from Toodle and Binks.

this card as A4 size and features a Tim Holtz Sizzix  dress form die, a Spellbinders Die for the background shape and the scissor stamp is Kaisercraft.

I have used a Spellbinders die again for this card, a dress form again, a Marianne Butterfly Die, the birdcage stamp is Kaisercraft. This card is 8 x 8" size.

2 comments:

  1. stunning cards I love them all..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment and for taking a look
      P x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.