Saturday 11 May 2013

10 Followers....

On my blog YAY!!!
I am highly honoured that you are following my blog and hope I can keep you interested in my crafty ventures. Your comments are muchly  appreciated 'cause it's nice to know I'm not rambling on to myself sometimes.
I can see from the stats page that there are lots of you out there looking at the blog and again I thank you.
Now all I need to do is keep learning more computery type things so I can make it an even better blog, but you may have to bear with me on that one, it may take a while unless I can find a nine year old to do it for me :-)

4 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha, love this Pauline, but I know exactally what you mean.......... Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pauline, I have five grandchildren ages ranging from seven to nearly sixteen and they all know far more about computers and technology than me
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Pauline you are doing really well with your blog and yaaaaaay ....... you have switched off the comment verification. Luv Debs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Deb, aren't I clever. Didn't know what I was doing just took pot luck and pressed a few buttons hee hee
      Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.