Thursday 13 August 2015

It's All Go........

Hi everyone
I'm gonna have to do a grovelling apology for not being here again (soooooo sorry)
I've not been home much,  and am away again now in Peterborough at Create and Craft. I'm here doing the Window To The Heart Collection four day deal. It's fabulous! I'll be on screen at 12 and 6pm today

As I've said before, I can't add photos on here from my iPad  so I will have to get some pics on when I'm back home

I had an amazing, but exhausting time at The Great British Craft Festival with the Hunkydory Team and it was great to meet so many lovely people.
I was asked to do  instructions for my Make and Take envelope so I will be doing that next week

On Saturday I'm returning to Daisy Jewels and Crafts, in Coventry, to do a Brusho workshop but this time we will be doing art journal pages. It should be a great day!

Right I'd better get a wiggle on , busy busy busy!  See you soon
P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.