Tuesday 19 May 2015

A Crafty Time.....

At The Crafty Bunch

Sunday was an absolutely brilliant day. The Bunch ladies did me proud and produced some amazing work. We laughed all day and Gessoed till we could Gesso no more!!
Everyone's work was the same but different, in either colour choices or placement of the embellishments, but they all finished them to a very high standard.

So after showing some sneaky peeks last time here's the finished article
Have to say I made this several years ago but it still remains one of my favourite makes.




I have to thank Elaine and Maria for my choccies and of course to Sue for a never ending supply of Maltesers!







As you can see from the pics, the ladies were getting really involved with their projects

I'll be back at The Crafty Bunch on Saturday 13th June for another Brusho Demonstration











9 comments:

  1. Fabulous....I want to make one NOW x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you need to buy a g45 box quickly as they have now been discontinued
      P xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous....I want to make one NOW x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely,great colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a brilliant day, and I will treasure it forever. You are such a talent !! And so lovely too. You deserve the chocs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, I do love this.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is an amazing project. It must have been an amazing workshop. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks awesome Pauline - just beautiful! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!
    Fantastic work all round x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.