Friday 16 January 2015

Will You......

B MINE......


DT Project time again for the Craft Barn and the remit was to use the trio of wooden hearts. Now I'm sure you will have noticed that I've used more than a trio, to be exact one pack and the two smaller ones  from a second pack. All the hearts were painted black on both sides then I've heat embossed them all with different colours of powder. I used white, gold and silver. 
The letters are greyboard, you could use any. Each one was painted in red Pebeo Setacolour paint 
which dries like a suede effect.


The stamps are Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous  and all products used are available at the Craft Barn.
More details over on the blog

http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/blog/trio-hearts-week-pauline-wheeler/

    So now after asking the question, who will be mine???????

         I wonder!!




4 comments:

  1. These are brilliant Pauline. I like the idea of the suede feel paint

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fab, from your newest follower Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline, these look amazing, love the embossing.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pauline this is fantastic I love what you have done with the hearts. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.