Thursday 29 January 2015

A Paper Weaving.......

Scrap Layout

A bit of Kaisercraft Rustic Harmony has been used for this double layout. It's such a lovely collection, fab soft colours.
Paper weaving was one of the suggested topics for this weeks DT project at the Craft Barn and I quite like doing this technique so I set about designing the layout. All the details are on the blog if you want more details of how I designed the layout


                 http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/blog/

All the edges of the strips were inked to add a bit more definition.
I'll be adding my journalling later















For those that visited here yesterday and found no images as you can now see
I have my internet connection back - I'm blaming the weather!!
Let me know if you like them xx

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Beautiful choice of colours and fab layout.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout and love the papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great double layout and the pastel colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome double layout Pauline. Love rustic harmony x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.