Monday 14 April 2014

Kaisercraft and Paper Clay.....

Good Monday Morning to you all.
The sun is shining YAY!! Are you all like me and get far more done when the sun is out?
Now those of you who follow my adventures with Jones Craft and the Design Team will have already seen this layout on their Facebook Page but I wanted to show it here and mention the embellishments I made for it......
I'm going through a mould period at the moment and am loving using paper clay!!
So I made this flower and the two leaves and a friend said how good it would look as a brooch. So I added a rub of Treasure Gold, glued them together and added a chain tassle et voila!! I just luuurves  it. Then it got me thinking of adding some paper clay flowers to my layout and I also have a bird mould. So off I went and added them to the layout.




The papers are from the new Kaleidoscope Collection and if you haven't seen them yet I think you need to check them out. They are just scrummy. 

I also made all the rose flowers by hand too!! Impressed? Well I did use the new Britannia Die to help me cut them out but they were all assembled by my very own self.

I had a great day demoing at The Range in Gloucester on Saturday. It was mega busy, as it is a brand new store, and I would like to say a big thank you to the staff for all there help and a special thank you to Lesley and Marrick (hope I've spelt that right) in the craft department. I look forward to going back there.
 
Next week sees me back up North to Kendal and Preston and then quite locally in Kidderminster, so that's the 24th 25th and 26th April
 

3 comments:

  1. Stunning flower Pauline, love the beautiful layout too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and wonderful flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.