This is what we made....
The tin is inked with a new ink that is the same as Staz On, then stamped using the same ink. Inside is a little acetate card.
Here we stamped the leaves onto card and three different colours of paper then cut out sections of the paper and stuck them onto the card images. the other sections were coloured in with gel pens. We added sections of paper and black card to the card blank and ther you have it. Oh and we heated the bow with a heat gun to wrinkle it up. I like this effect on the ribbon.
Dreamweaver paste and Card Candi and a lot of patience. Add some die cut flowers and leaves, a bit of ribbon and a tag et voila!!!
I also made a hanging canvas but I would like to do a little more to it before I show it to you.
I had a fun day, thanks again Woodware