Tuesday 17 September 2013

Cards For Christmas....

 I really must up my game when it comes to taking photos!!!
These are two really simple christmas cards that I have designed for Crafty Ribbons using their brand new christmas range. The cards are for the Crafty Ribbon display at the various shows they will be attending. I have to say the ribbons are amazing and when I received my pack I was bowled over by the designs and the quality. So now you know where to find your festive ribbons this year.
Why don't you have a look for yourselves here www.craftyribbons.com
I've used double sided sheet adhesive to stick the ribbons in place on to the triangles, so simple!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi what an effective design for a card.
    Its one way of using up your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jacky, thanks for your comment, yes it is a brilliant way to use up all you odd bits of left over ribbon. Glad you like them
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, I am not a lover of xmas - but I love this idea Pauline!
    Sue Gadd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sue, do I see you doing a batch of these ribbon tree cards then???
      P x

      Delete
  4. Photos don't do them justice x really nice in real life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.