Saturday 6 July 2013

Craft Stamper project...

Hi from my sunbed in glorious Turkey.
I hope you will be able to take a look at my shadow box project in this months, that is the August issue, of Crafter Stamper Magazine. I will have my copy waiting for me on my return. I have been informed that they have made it look really good so a big thank you goes to Katy Leitch and her team.
There will be two projects of mine in the next issue, that's September. How lucky am I !!
Well , it's time to get back to the sunworshipping, this is such a hard life!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow and we all knew you before you were famous! The question is will we recognise the bronzed bombshell on her return - lol!! Enjoy the rest of your hollibobs and be ready for autograph requests!! :) Hugs Lindsey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say Lindsey!! Just get them doors widened for my expanding head, hee hee !!
      Can't wait to see it for myself
      P x

      Delete
  2. Hi
    Just received my craft stamper on Thursday, the project looks great. the instructions look easy to follow looking forward to doing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sybil, so glad you like it. I think cs has made it look fab
      See you Tuesday
      P x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.