Monday 15 December 2014

Tis The Season.....

To be running around like a headless chicken!!!!

Well I'm slightly exaggerating but you get the idea. Why I have to wait till the middle of December to get cracking is beyond me. It's not like I don't know when Christmas is coming, it is the same time every year after all!
So what have I been up to? well it's been a busy time prepping for demo's and classes and I even went to a workshop myself  YAY!!
It was a Hels Sheridan workshop, held at Crafty Bunch in Telford, where we got a little waxy. Hels shares my love of paper blocking and it was a beautiful project. If you have the chance to attend a Hels workshop I, and hundreds of other crafters, can really recommend it.
Here's my effort

All coated or dipped in beeswax. The leaves and flower feel so different when coated with wax, it's quite wonderful  

Once again not the most brilliant of photographs. I am struggling so much with getting good light on these dull winter days. Any "David Baileys" out there with any good tips please get in touch!!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.