Tuesday 11 November 2014

Is There Anybody There......

Yep, I'm here AT LAST!!!

I've been so caught up with workshops, demo's and DT stuff that I've been guilty of neglecting you guys (hanging head in shame). Well let's catch up.....
Last Saturday saw me do my first workshop at the Craftrange in Burnley and it was just fabulous! We were using Brushos and I've been asked to do a part two which will be on the 6th December. I will be using Brushos again this Saturday at Daisy Jewels and Crafts in Coventry. There will be a demo in the morning followed by a workshop in the afternoon.

Then on the 20th I'll be back in Kendal where we will be using Kaisercraft stamps and some WOW products too, but more pics with them after the class.

Then I've also been busy with the new Off The Wall Collection from Kaisercraft for my first Jones Craft DT project for November. Such great papers in fab blue colours


So I hope I'm forgiven for my absence and I'll be back on the 13th with my next Craft Barn DT project



8 comments:

  1. Beautful work, loving the colour tones xx
    hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work hun, love the colours and designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline your projects are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three super projects Pauline!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Pauline, wow you have been busy and these are all stunning, loving the colours and the designs and styles on them all. Love the Notebook.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three great creations Pauline. I'm now a follower of your blog.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy to have you here Teighan and Jennifer
    P xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.