Thursday 2 October 2014

Charmed.....

For out DT project this week, over at The Craft Barn, we've been asked to make a charm or item of jewellery. I decided to use a Rue Romantique Bezel and I coloured some card with Distress Ink then stamped it with Kaisercraft stamps. I've sealed over it with Glossy Accents, or you could use Ice Resin. Fill it to its capacity so it domes slightly. I've also rubbed the edges with Treasure Gold in Onyxite, which is my new fave colour.
All the full details of how it's been made are over on the Craft Barn Blog as are the other DT projects for this week


http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/blog/





Now an update....
I have all my donated prizes in and I'm ready to draw the winners from Random.org. I say winners as I've decided to draw more than one !! YAY I CAN HEAR YOU ALL SAYING
The prizes are.....

Jones Craft - Graphic45 12x12 and 8x8 By The Sea Paper Pads
Crafty Bunch - A selection of Wooden items
The Craft Barn - Sizzix Die and Sizzix Embossing Folder
The Paper Warehouse - a selection of packs of Premium Pearlescent cardstock
Inspirations - A Die and Stamp Set, Cardstock and inks
And From Me - a selection of crafting goodies

So stand by .......... Pics and winners to follow shortly

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous necklace and fingers crossed lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab project...I want one...and a prize!!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.