Monday 15 September 2014

The Suede Effect.....


Well how amazing is the Pebeo Setacolor Suede Effect Paint!! The DT for the Craft Barn were asked to use this paint in this weeks project. I decided to use it on cardstock and not fabric.
I die cut the holly leaves and the poinsettias then covered them with the paint. To activate the suede effect I dried  them with a heat gun. The heat gives them some texture too, it's amazing stuff! I dropped some of the red paint onto where the berries are and when I dried them they went all bobbly and wrinkled, so cool!.


The papers are from the Kaisercraft Yuletide Collection and I've cut around the Christmas Times title, added a bit of Antique Linen Distress Ink around the edges and give them a coating of Glossy Accents


I think you could have some great fun with these paints and there are more pics to see of this card on the Craft Barn Blog along with the other DT projects for this week
so take a look here
http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/blog/

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.