Saturday 26 July 2014

Inspirations......

Demo Day.
Well what another fabulous time I've had in Preston. I have to say thank you to the Inspirations team once again for looking after me. I was demoing for Jones Craft, using the Kaisercraft Pitter Patter Collection, on the Wednesday and doing my mini book workshop on the Thursday. When I arrived at the shop on Tuesday and walked through the doors to the minute I left on Thursday evening I had a great time.
It was good to put some faces to names that I talk to on Facebook on a regular basis, like Crafty Aly, Linda Page, Judith Taylor-Wright and Linda Simpson but also to meet new people like Rae Dalal and Kath MuckyPaws Halstead. Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone!!
This was my display table.......


And here's a couple of the samples......

I was demoing how to make cards with left over paper and also designs that didn't have to be baby related.

I hope to be back there very soon. In the meantime I'm off to Telford today to do a Demo Day at The Crafty Bunch using all things IndigoBlu so why not join me there if you can.

10 comments:

  1. Table looks fabulous with all of your gorgeous creations.
    Give my love to Sue and her crazy bunch at Telford.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely to meet you and your table looked gorgeous as where your samples.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous samples. Gutted im going to miss you at crafty bunch but stuck at work !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pauline, your looked amazing. Love the sample cards too, absolutely gorgeous.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection on the table and love your two samples!! I do love pink!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the lovely comments again guys, Much appreciated and so are your visits here
    P xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.