Friday 16 May 2014

Burton on Trent......

Here I come!!!

Just a very quick posting tonight with a bit of info about my visit to the Strikes Byrkley Garden Centre tomorrow.
I'll be there with my IndigoBlu apron on demonstrating with all the fabulous products and stamps.
The demo is from 10-4pm and I would just live you to come along and say hi if you're in the area.

On Sunday I'll have my Jones Craft hat on for their retailer day where I will be running two workshops making a mini book with one of the latest Kaisercraft collections.

So photos from both events will follow I promise
Have a good weekend all
P xx 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline,
    just to say many thanks for your demo's on Saturday, very informative and you were a pleasure to be with, hope to see you again soon, will now keep an eye on your blog, ...Love Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath, thanks for your kind words. I had a lovely day with you all and would love to come back again soon.
    P xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I love reading your comments and appreciate them all.